Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cityscape...




I was awakened by an uncanny urge to unload my bladder...

The clock has only struck four in the morning... the AC has turned itself off and I think I was fully awakened and need to warm my stomach a bit. It only took about three minutes for the electric heater to stop and another minute for me to complete my coffee - yummie!

It is still dark and a bit cold. I took a towel and wrapped it around my back as I walked out the garden... the air is cold and I still smell Christmas or must I say the monsoon ... I took a sip or two and suddenly started missing a used to be familiar scent... it will take a bit long before I could again enjoy the sweet morning smell of the rice field in bloom... I looked at the sky and my sight hindered by the remainder of the ten-storey condo.

Yeah, I used to see towering coconut and mango trees slightly waving at gusts of the morning breeze... but I know I'll get used to this.

I headed back to my unit and took my last sip... I'll pull through - I told myself as I let out a sigh and glanced towards the sweet slumbering lady cuddling her little bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment